Sunday, September 13, 2026
Quick update!
The Patriotic Quilt top is done!! Yay!
Tomorrow is lunch with some of my quilting friends where I'll be back working/coloring in bears that I embroidered years ago. I can't remember if I shared them before...not doing it tonight either way- it will have to wait til next time I blog.
I also need to pick out some fabrics for a quilt along I'll be doing for the next four weeks.
Other than that, not a whole lot going on. Busy week ahead but just oil change, bath for one dog and nails trimmed for the other, my hair done and one dr appt.
Speaking of dogs, I've got one whining because it's time for their bedtime treat.
Later gaters.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two down and ???? Left to go
I started this quilt top two weeks ago after coming home from lunch with quilt friends. I continued working on it here and there as I had...
-
Monday - I worked a little slower due to overdoing it on Sunday but I did make the final 10 16 patch blocks for the Goodnight Irene quilt t...
-
Well, Moe is anyway - I don't run anymore lol. Apparently, he fixed himself. Tested him yesterday and he ran, but the stitches were sl...
-
Yes, I did some quilting. No, I didn't finish it. But I did make a second beautician's tote bag Back Front and I did do some stit...

No comments:
Post a Comment