Sunday, September 13, 2026

Quick update!

The Patriotic Quilt top is done!! Yay!
Tomorrow is lunch with some of my quilting friends where I'll be back working/coloring in bears that I embroidered years ago. I can't remember if I shared them before...not doing it tonight either way- it will have to wait til next time I blog. I also need to pick out some fabrics for a quilt along I'll be doing for the next four weeks. Other than that, not a whole lot going on. Busy week ahead but just oil change, bath for one dog and nails trimmed for the other, my hair done and one dr appt. Speaking of dogs, I've got one whining because it's time for their bedtime treat. Later gaters.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick update!

The Patriotic Quilt top is done!! Yay! Tomorrow is lunch with some of my quilting friends where I'll be back working/coloring in bears...