It was too close to 8 pm when I was ready to write my post last night, so I didn't... it's getting down to the finals on AGT (America's Got Talent) and I didn't want to miss a bit of it. There are some amazing acts - not sure who I'd like to see win; it's so hard to choose this time around. Usually I have a clear winner in mind but not this year.
Anyway, yesterday I managed to get another two bears done and I might have messed up the tummy of one I did the day before - I think I did August in orange instead of yellow- orange (April is supposed to be pure orange) but that's ok... I'm lovin' them just the way they are.
Ok, I just went back and checked the website.... April is Orange and the plus sign...Each month's color and tummy design has a meaning. April is Positive Attitudes. (Jan. is New Beginnings and you had your choice of either a bug or a butterfly)
Ok here's what I did yesterday... Feb. - blue - High Hopes. and you could put either a star or a rocket with tiny stars on the bear's tummy.
and March - yellow - Being Active Outdoors
The first option for the tummy embellishment was a sunflower and the second one was a basketball; neither one appealed to me and I'm happy with just the jump rope.
Ok - we're caught up for now. Today is grocery shopping/paying bills day so probably won't get much sewing done. May and June blocks are next when I have the time.
take care...
ttyl....
Wednesday, August 15, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Making progress ...just not blogging about it.
Two more blocks to go...hope to have the top done by the weekend.
-
Monday - I worked a little slower due to overdoing it on Sunday but I did make the final 10 16 patch blocks for the Goodnight Irene quilt t...
-
Well, Moe is anyway - I don't run anymore lol. Apparently, he fixed himself. Tested him yesterday and he ran, but the stitches were sl...
-
I got the borders onto this quilt and made the label & cut the binding strips....that is basically all I've done quilting wise. H...



No comments:
Post a Comment