Friday, July 31, 2026
On to the next project
I started this one the day before yesterday and its going quicker than I thought it would.
Too late for the 4th of July but we still have five months left of the 250th year so I'm saying there's still time to enjoy it.
First row of untrimmed blocks and without sashing...
There's another block where the pieces are fused and cut out but they havent been fused to the background square yet - that will come tomorrow.
and here's the pattern.
Thats it for now.
TTYL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Quick update!
The Patriotic Quilt top is done!! Yay! Tomorrow is lunch with some of my quilting friends where I'll be back working/coloring in bears...
-
Monday - I worked a little slower due to overdoing it on Sunday but I did make the final 10 16 patch blocks for the Goodnight Irene quilt t...
-
Well, Moe is anyway - I don't run anymore lol. Apparently, he fixed himself. Tested him yesterday and he ran, but the stitches were sl...
-
I got the borders onto this quilt and made the label & cut the binding strips....that is basically all I've done quilting wise. H...


No comments:
Post a Comment