Friday, August 14, 2026

Not much to report

I still have Uncle Sam to finish before I can move on to the next block but I got so frustrated that I needed longer to calm down before trying to work on it again. And I had other things to do - like getting my hair done. a visit to new doctor, family reunion (had to make a dish to pass for that and this year it couldn't be Taco Salad because of the virus) and lunch with my quilting friends. I also contacted some women who are making dresses for little girls in Africa and I'm going to be joining them when I can. I had hoped to do it this week but with the muggy weather making it harder for Mr to breathe and my back hurting (nothing unusual there), I put it off til next week. Oh yeah, and Ive been working with a travel agent to plan my trip to Salt Lake City in October...and we're also trying to work it out so that I can go over to Las Vegas after I'm done in SLC so I can go see Cirque de Soile...something I've wanted to do for years. Anyway, the tote bag
for my hair styling student great granddaughter was shipped off yesterday and she should get it Monday. And that's it for today.....unless you want to see my Kindergarten Sunflowers (they only grow to about 10" tall).
TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick update!

The Patriotic Quilt top is done!! Yay! Tomorrow is lunch with some of my quilting friends where I'll be back working/coloring in bears...